Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She is doing something new!!!


Well, it seems that my little princess is growing up! She is talking more and more...saying things like...mommy, daddy, no-no, mo-mo (Elmo), hi, you know cute little things like that!! She has been walking for a while but she starting to run...especially when she has something she is not suppose to have :) She love to pick on you as well. I have some towels that I hang on the oven door and she loves to grab them and run. Cute stuff! I have nick named her my little TURKEY!! Oh, and I am trying to teach her how to gobble!!! I think she is very smart too! She will grab the remotes, sit in front of the TV, point the remote at the TV and try to turn the channel! Wow, how things have changed!!


And then there is the newest thing!! She really started this yesterday and I saw it again today. We are officially throwing fits!!! Yes, temper tantrums!! She will throw herself on the floor...gently I might add...and start screaming, kicking her feet and watching...waiting...are you looking?...what are you going to do about it?...it is so funny!! Trey and I just laughed at her!! It was so funny!!

So, I guess we really are heading for the "terrible two's"!! AT 15 MONTHS!! Wow!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

C-U-T-E!!!!

Becky said...

Happy belated Birthday Shelly!!
I've been so out of it for 4 days with this sinus infection however...I didn't really 'forget'! Beware of what could be to come...... :o)

Blog an update already!