Thursday, February 5, 2009

You know its bad when.....

YOUR SECRET SISTER AT WORK LEAVES YOU THIS....





Shelly's Armor Against Sickness!!


I LOVE IT!!!

I thought it was so cute and exactly what we seem to need. My oldest, Autumn has had the stomach bug 3 times now!! Do you know how many missed days that is??? Lets not even count. This gift was all in a nice white sack with cute scriptures attached to it.


"My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto My savings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; Keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh." Proverbs 4:20-22


"For I will restore health unto thee, and will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord..."
Jeremiah 30:17

"What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye received them, and ye shall have them." Mark 11:24

"And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness." Deuteronomy 7:15



Is that not the coolest thing...and so creative!!! Thank you so much!!!

Watch out secret sister I am on to you!!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I thought that was totally awesome!!!