Friday, July 18, 2008

You know it's bad....

Ok, all you couponing women out there...this is for you!!

You know your couponing is bad when...

1. You take your coupon book with you on vacation (this is from Trey...yes I took my coupon book with me on vacation, and no he did not let me use it!!!!!)




2. While on your vacation you demand that you go to the local convenient (sp?) store to purchase the local Sunday paper to see if there are any good coupons in it!!




3. While traveling down a busy highway you hear your daughter yell from the back seat...."Hey mom, there is a CVS!!" Yes, it did happen!!





4. Your son asks if he can watch the "Houston Chronicles" instead of the "Spiderwick Chronicles"!!




AND...



5. Your kids whine because you won't go straight home after church because it is coupon day and you have to find a place to buy the paper first!!!!!!




If you have any other funnies, feel free to share :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

My kids can walk into any CVS and say, "Mom, we've been here before." Funny. Kanton asked me once, "Mom, why are you a coupon mom?" Now, they freak out. COUPONS!! They love to find them.

Becky said...

This has all happened to me!
I take my binder everywhere and have used it on trips!!!
Come visit tonight, I have lots of Qs to give away.
Did you see what I won at my place???!! I can do a lot of couponing and CVSing with that!!

Becky said...

and, like your new look!

TBSHARP said...

Yea... I remember how I had some crazy lady shimming up my tree in the front yard to get coupons....