Friday, October 24, 2008

I am off for the weekend :)

This weekend I am going to a womens conference in Houston with a group of ladies from my church. I have never been to a conference away from home...well not counting Baylor which is for work). I am very excited. I leave in about 1 hour 15 mins!!! Woohoo! Except my Hannah has a double ear infection, which means that Daddy will be dealing with a sick baby and 2 kids who can't seem to get along lately!!! Please be in prayer for him. Be in prayer for me as well. I am needing a fresh encounter with the Lord. Pray that He will reveal himself to me in a special way!! We have several questions out there, waiting for an answer...maybe this weekend He will show me an answer or two??? Only the Lord knows what He has in store for me! I will be home tomorrow evening, just not sure what time! I will try to post all of the wonderful things that happened to me very soon. :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ewww! I wanna go!!!