Thursday, December 11, 2008

What do you do with a snowball anyway????



This was Hannah's first snow experience!! It was so sweet. She loved it. We played in it a lot...we got really cold, came in, had hot chocolate and she was very upset when she was not able to back outside like the big kids!! So her sister made her a snowball and brought it to her. I thought it would be cute to see what she did, so I grabbed the camera...can you guess???










SHE ATE IT!!




TO CUTE FOR WORDS!! I remember eating snow as a kid...when we got it!! She started an eating frenzy of snow. The older 2 decided they wanted to know what it tasted like. YUM!! What a fun day we had. I will try to post more pictures...it takes a long time for me to upload pics.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

my 12-year old baby ate the snow, too. i guess they never really grow up, huh?