Saturday, June 28, 2008

I am a SURVIOR!!

Praise the Lord! All glory and honor to Him!! I survived Youth Camp :) We left on Monday the 23rd and returned on Friday the 27th. It was a long week but a great one at that! We truly have an amazing group. There were a lot of conflicts with the church group that shared our cabin but our girls really allowed Christ to shine through them. I am so proud of all our kids!! We received so many compliments on our kids...they were polite, good sportsmanship, and Christ like!! woohoo!! I am so glad to be home! I missed my kids! We are trying to recover and when we do I will post more on our awesome week at Pineywoods Baptisit Encampment expierences!! For now, here is a picture of our whole group on the last day!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Glad you are back. Did your mom in law survive?! I'm sure the kids were so glad to see you!
Where is that encampment?

brickmomma said...

Ooooh - how I loved church camp!