Monday, June 2, 2008

The Coolest Tree EVER!!!



I was driving down the street in my neighborhood today and found the coolest tree ever!! It must have been a new hybrid tree...I have never seen one before. I can't say exactly where I saw it, it must remain TOP SECRET!! I don't want all my friends trying to steal my fortune!! You will never guess what grows on that tree....not fruit...not veggies...not nuts...you will never guess.............................






Yep...it was a coupon tree!! And my dad always told me that money did not grow on trees!!! Woohoo!! Have you ever seen a tree like this one before!! I really is the coolest tree ever!!

Thanks coupon fairy tree maker!!! YOU ROCK!!! Let me know when the new blossoms bloom...I want to be there for the first harvest :P






3 comments:

Myrna said...

This has Tracy written all over it. She threatned to put coupons on trees just to see if I'd climb up to get it. I told her I'd cut it down before I climbed it.

Quiltermama said...

Ha ha ha! Must be one of those new Kroger Coupon Trees that they're growing at the university! ;-)

Funny Post!

Nicole said...

lollllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!