Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our little Love Bug!!!



I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! A friend of mine came down to visit the other day and we decided to take some pictures of Hannah. I bought a lady bug costume when I was pregnant...not sure if it was going to fit since she is growing so fast. I put it on and she was just about to bust out through the feet!! I got her all dressed and headed outside...yep outside!! It was hot and she was in a Halloween costume BUT she did not even whimper!!! She is awesome. We placed her in the garden and when it was all over, my friend had taken about 65 pictures. I love them all!! I decided to post a few of my favorites.....ENJOY OUR LITTLE LOVE BUG!!!


























So, let me know what you think...I am thinking about entering her in a photo contest...do you have a favorite?? Let the comments flow!!!!!

12 comments:

Kathleen said...

They are all precious -- she is just so cute! The one of her trying to lick the flower is just priceless though!

Becky said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Tracy told me about this shoot!!! About the cutest thing I've seen!!
I like the last one, the way she is looking is so sweet! You could caption a ton of things she could be saying!

Nicole said...

I like the first one- looks SOOO professional! But, the one of her eating the flower is my fav! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Way to go! The one of her with the bluebonnet is BEAUTIFUL!

alice said...

pick a fav???? Are you kidding me??? They are all just too precious!

Okay... if I must... I agree with Kathleen and Nicole... eating the flower... priceless!

staceykingman said...

Eating the flower, definitely.

Unknown said...

So Cute!! I love them all too. But yes, like everyone else said the flower one is extra sweet!!

Suzan said...

WOW... how could you decide???but, I have to go with the crowd, eating the flower-- just too precious!!

Laura Brittain said...

I usually try not to go with the crowd, but how can I not??!! I love the eating the flower one ... and the first one is truly a piece of art!

SOOO cute!

Jennifer said...

I love the ladybug ones, but you should also include the one of her w/ the pink dress and blueboonnet. She just looks so beautiful there. So pretty!!

Rachel said...

I love all of them but my favorite is the one with Hannah trying to lick the flower.

She is such a sweet and beautiful child...well...all of your children fit that discription...see ya Friday...

Rachel said...

I love all of them but my favorite is the one with Hannah trying to lick the flower.

She is such a sweet and beautiful child...well...all of your children fit that discription...see ya Friday...

Quiltermama said...

My kids LOVED the lick the flower photo, so I have to go with that one too! She's SOOOOO adorable...Hard to pick only one!!!