Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Piano Recital


My oldest had her first Piano Recital on Monday! She was so nervous. I am so proud of her...she did a great job! Her teacher tells me all the time how impressed she is with Autumn's ability. Autumn has been taking piano lessons since February!! That is 3 months of lessons and then a recital, really? She is really fast learner and loves the piano so much...actually she loves music!!! It moves her in crazy ways :) Her teacher told me at the recital that Autumn can teach me the things she is learning, and I laughed. She has already tried to teach me somethings and gets upset with me when I hold my notes to long!!! Her teacher, Ms. E, told me that didn't surprise her one bit...Autumn will almost argue with her about whether or not she play an A or a B note...surprising??? No way!!! That's my girl :) Anyway, I just wanted to show you some pictures of that day. My beautiful little girl is growing up!!




2 comments:

mommaof3 said...

She is beautiful!

Becky said...

As I said on FB......beautiful!!
You mean, you still post here?! ;o)