Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's Party Time!!

Today was an exhausting day, but at the same time it was so much fun!! I have a ton of photos to share so bear with me!! Here we go:




This was first thing in the morning. When you ask Hannah how old she is...this is here response! I am such a proud mommy! She is so smart



Here is my cake!!! I love it! I am not a professional but I think it turned out really cute...thank you to my special friend for coming over to help with the cupcakes and leaving all her tips and stuff for me to decorate my cake with it :) Here are a couple of more pictures fo the cake and cupcakes!!!








I love birthday parties!! Decoration is one of my favorite things...so here are some of my decorations!!

This is Hannah's garden! It was a ladybug garden theme. I created a little garden with easter grass and some flowers made from construction paper!! We also had a bubble machine going...which the kids loved!!... and I had a CD playing of birds singing to try and give you the outside feeling without actually being outside melting!!



Hannah had so much fun! Even thought she had no idea that the day was all about her, she was totally loving it! I had a wonderful friend read the "Grouchy Ladybug" to all the kids. It was so sweet! All the kids gathered around to hear the story and Hannah sat in the middle of all the kids watching, listening, and entertaining everyone as well. Then it was time for presents. You would have thought that she had done this before. She dove right in, pulling out tissue paper and emptying the bags. Precious little girl!! After all the present fun was over, it was time to sing Happy Birthday and watch her devour her cupcake. Now, I am not a mom who freaks out over the thought of my baby having sugar. As a matter of fact, I had been warming her up to it so that she would grab it and yummy it up! She didn't really want to touch it...you know...seeing how it was so pretty!! But once she found out what exactly it was, there was no stopping her from eating the entire cupcake and cookie too I might add!! Thats my girl!!!

I love these pictures! Hannah is so much fun!!


You know clean up is a lot of fun too!!

I think we had an amazing day!! I lot of hard work and a lot of love went into my babies first birthday!! She is such a blessing in my life!

Children are gift from the Lord. They are a reward from Him!!"

I truly believe that scripture!!! I believe that each of my children are a gift. A precious, priceless gift! Thank you Lord for this amazing little girl that you trusted my in raising! I pray that you would wrap her in Your arms and keep her in you love at all times. Protect her and guide her in the direction that you would have to her to go. May I be the best mom that I can to her. I pray that you would guide me in teaching her your ways and that your love would pour out of me onto her!! Thank you again Sweet Jesus for all that you have blessed me with!!!-Amen

Well, that is one down and 2 more to go!!! The planning for Rudy's party has begun...stay tunned for the exciting Seven!!!!!!

WHEW!!!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

WOWOWOW!!!!!!! So fun! I threw a lady bug bday for Callie at 3. i will try & find some pics for you. We did hot pink and black. That cake & cupcakes are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KTandEMYsmom said...

I'm so sorry I missed the party! My tire was extremely low and I had to go get it fixed after taking KT to the church so she could spend the day with her friends at the lake. Glad ya'll had such a great time! Hannah is so beautiful!

Amanda said...

You did a great job on the cake and cup cakes they are soooo Cute!!!!

Becky said...

She's adorable! Fantastic job on the cakes and decor!!!