Monday, January 28, 2008

I miss my hero!!!

I guess I am in a video mood the last couple of days...sorry. I have been searching for a song that would speak to me about my mom. I am a very musical person...no I don't sing or dance or play any instrument...I just love music. This song that I found really speaks to me...my mom was my hero. She was, in a word, AMAZING. When she went to be with the Father, I felt as though I had lost my best friend. We talked daily, we shopped together, played games together, watched movies together, sewed together, and yes we even scrapbooked together!! I went to her when I needed advice and I could tell her anything without her judging me. She truly was my hero. I too, look at pictures from my childhood and say...How I wish I could be like her. She wasn't perfect, but she was to me. I miss her deeply and I long for the day when I will see her again.


3 comments:

brickmomma said...

I want to be that to my kids. thank you for sharing. Your mom is still inspiring others.....

Myrna said...

That brought tears to my eyes. The song is totally different when you watch it on video. Thanks for sharing your feelings about your wonderful mom.

Becky said...

I pray that I have this relationship with my baby girl....both of mine! I don't have a close relationship at all with my mom! I hate that!
I know you miss her terribly!