Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Will the Maddness Ever End!!

"O sweet Hannah, O sweet Hannah, how I love my sweet little Hannah!" Hannah has been very happy all day. She played and play at Mother's Day Out, not really fussy, so it seemed odd to me that she was running a fever. Yes you heard me correctly, a fever. When we go home, I was snuggling with her...you know catching up on all the kisses that I had missed today...and noticed that she seem offly warm. So, I checked her temp...101.1!! I know that is not as high as some fevers have been lately, but still concerning. I called the doctor...if she is still running fever in the morning they want to see her. I think I am going to have to take my friends advice and move out of our house for a while and set off some kind of Lysol Bomb to kill all the little germs that are thriving in our home.

4 comments:

brickmomma said...

Uh, oh. I keep taking O's temp, certain it is going to be 103. But so far it has hovered right around 99. Just normal for in the rear temps....eeew!

Becky said...

Yes, Shelly, take my advice! Surely they sell Lysol foggers like they do for varmits!!! If not, we should market them!
Bless your heart!! For heaven's sake, wash your hands around there, despite the drying of skin! (HEE HEE HEE!!! Had to be there moment!!!)
Take care!! xoxo

TBSHARP said...

You keep subjecting me to DISEASE!!!

Nicole said...

Wonder if those bug bombs do kill germs!?