Sunday, February 10, 2008

Has it been 6 months already?


Oh my goodness...my baby is 6 months old!! I took her to the doctor on Thursday for her check up...and oh my...she weighs 21 lbs 12 oz and is 28 1/2 inches long!! She weighs the average size of a 11 month old and is the average length of a 12 month old. So I determined that what he was telling me was that my daughter is not AVERAGE!! I could have told him that...none of my children have ever been average ;)


As an update for "She's on the move"....She has started pulling her knees up under her, stretching, reaching, and trying so very hard to move forward. Mind you, she is not on her hands...her face is buried in the floor and her hands are out stretched in front of her. But she is trying!! Also, she is now rolling around in her crib...Trey put her to bed the other night on her back and when I went to get her the next morning she was on her stomach. Things are going to be changing around here!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is a cutie-patootie! This pic is so sweet!
My angel is not average either...at 3 yrs...she is the average weight of a 12 month old! Your baby is very quickly outweighing her!