Sunday, February 10, 2008

Look how happy she was!!


I was going through my camera just looking at all the pictures that I had forgotten about and found all the pictures from Christmas. I came across this picture. This is my mother...look how happy she was. My brother asked her what she wanted for Christmas and her reply was "a red toaster". That is what she got. She was so happy and excited over that red toaster!! I just wanted to share a memory that I have of the last few times that I saw my mom.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sweet picture! I think that is wonderful to be so happy with the simplest things in life!
You've played around and changed your blog! Looks good. I'm wanting to change from the pink too, perhaps tonight I'll have time.
xoxo

brickmomma said...

What a great thought.....a red toaster!

I have wanted a red couch for a very long time.......

Love to you!