Monday, February 4, 2008

OH the PRESSURE!!

I guess it was going to happen sooner or later, I was just hoping it would be later than sooner!! I am now feeling very icky :< I have so much sinus pressure that I feel like my head is going to explode! Then there is all the drainage...yuck! This Texas weather is to blame...cold...warm...and then warmer and warmer. What is a person to do??? MOVE??? I don't think so. I have been fighting this for a while now and just can't seem to lick it. I stayed home from work today to rest...with a 6 month old in the house??? I have a wonderful baby!! When she woke this morning around 7 am, I decided to go ahead and feed her. She ate and played for a little while, then mommy was ready for a nap. So together we climbed in my bed snuggled, and fell asleep. WooHoo!! I slept off and on, you know how you sleep with a baby in your bed, till 11:30! It was wonderful. She ate lunch and is in her bed resting again until we go and pick up the other two from school. I am feeling so blessed right now. Maybe I will go get some rest too.......

2 comments:

brickmomma said...

wondered where you were!

baby O has what hannah must have had.yucky nose, tiny temp.....

then #2 started with fever AGAIN this afternoon........aieeeeeee.

Hope you feel better!

Kimberly Mallett said...

Hey I stumbled upon you...I didn't know you had a blog. I have one too at www.xanga.com/mallettklan but I wish I could change it over to blogger...don't know how though.
Anyway, mine needs to be updated badly! Glad your here...I love to stay caught up with friends this way!