Sunday, February 3, 2008

She's on the MOVE!!

Well, it official....Hannah has become mobile.
I was worried about her not rolling over by 4 months, so I asked the doctor about it. He said there is no "thou shalt roll over by 4 months"...don't worry she will. The nurse said it was going to take a lot of engery to move all that over...have you seen Hannah lately...Well she decided to roll over from back to tummy about 1 week after seeing the doctor...and from tummy to back 2 days later. We really hadn't seen her do it again in a while.
Well this weekend I believe something clicked. It was as if she said "oh yeah, I remember!" And now at almost 6 months she is rolling everywhere. She rolled over and over till she hit the couch and became upset when she couldn't roll any more...she is definitly showing her displeasure with things lately. So, it is time to baby proof :> I will be moving things to a much higher level around here. Just wanted to share my excitement with you all. My baby is growing faster than I can keep up :>

2 comments:

Becky said...

How exciting! I got to hold and love on her on Friday! I went in to give L a hand when I heard her crying. She is a hefty little girl but, anyone is compared to mine!! Now, she'll be burning some energy off! :o) Such a cutie!

Myrna said...

Go Hannah! Maybe soon she'll roll her way to my house :)