Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Isn't this week over yet??

Oh my goodness...will this week ever end. I am so tired!! Why do I want this week to be over, it is not like the weekend will be filled with peace and quiet anyway. I have had a pretty rough week emotionally. As a good friend put it...to many open wounds that have not had time to heal. And who suffers for it...hubby!! We have been struggling all week. He doesn't understand why I am so distant from him and no one else. I tried to explain to him that it is easier to pull away from him than the kids. The kids will not understand why mommy doesn't want to play or snuggle and watch a movie. I try really hard to connect with them so that they are not thinking that I don't love them or that I don't want to be with them. Hubby is older and can understand more than they can...or at least that is what I thought. Appartently I was wrong, I had to explain it to him. Now I think that he gets it, I hope. I am hoping that next week will be better for me. I feel like I am on a roller coaster ride that is out of control...


Lord please help me find balance in my life. Help me to seek you, even when it is really hard to concentrate. I need you in my life, holding me, comforting me, loving me!! I pray that you will pick up the pieces of my heart and mend them in a way that only you can. And I pray that one day I will be able to look back and see your hand in all that has gone on. Thank you for loving me when I don't deserve the love. Thank you for saving me so that one day I will not only be reunited with you but also with my parents and my little angel. Guide me, keep me....amen :>

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Praying for you! Love, K

Becky said...

Missin' ya on the blog! Hope you're feeling better...from the funk. I've posted enough for both of us lately!
xo